We are developing new products for everyday use. For this reason, we would like to hear your opinion about our new electric breast pump. We are recruiting mothers and pregnant women for a single 45-minute one-to-one interview. Thus, we would be very happy to invite you to a test session at the Medela head office in Baar, Switzerland.
Please read the inclusion criteria listed below and fill in your personal details at the end of this form. We will then contact you about the further steps. If you are chosen to be a test person for this product-test, an appointment for the one-to-one interview will be arranged (Feb 24-27th). You will be paid a compensation of 70 CHF in REKA-checks for your participation in the study.
You are invited to bring your baby with you. We ask that you inform us in advance so we can organize the appropriate help.
If you have friends and family who are potential candidates for the study, please feel free to share this.
Participation in this product-test is only possibly if you fulfil the following participation criteria. Please note, that Medela is free in selecting the test persons and that this application is no guarantee of participation.
- I am female.
- I am 18-45 years old.
- I can express myself fluently in English
- One of the following statements describes my situation
- I have experience of breast pumping. I gave birth in the last 12 months and breastfed/pumped for at least 3 months, OR
- I have no experience of breast feeding or pumping. I am pregnant or planning to become pregnant and intending to breastfeed.
- I agree to participate in a one-to-one interview at Medela, Lättichstrasse 4b, 6340 Baar and share my opinion.
- I agree to treat all information related to the product-test as confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
- I do not work for any Medela competitor that develops breast pumps. This includes in particular but not exclusively the following companies: Philips Avent, Spectra, Lansinoh, Nuby, Nuk, MAM, Tommee, Ardo, Beurer, Nuvita, Chicco.
Medela upholds and protects your personal data - more information regarding data protection can be found in our data protection declaration.
Conditions of Participation:
The product-test is subject to conditions of participation. We ask you to read them carefully to understand your rights and obligations. Any infringement of these conditions of participation may result in legal consequences.
Relating to the conditions of participation the following aspects are to be pointed out:
- The product tests are carried out on condition that all information is treated as strictly confidential.
- Everything that you see and hear in connection with the product tests, all information related to the product being tested and its application as well as all experiences and knowledge that you gain when using the tested product are to be treated absolutely confidentially and may not be passed on to third parties or discussed with third parties.
When clicking on the button below "I want to participate", you agree that you have read and fully understood the conditions of participation.